Waterbase products are the way of the future. Here are several reasons to use them:
- Low odor
- Easier clean up
- Higher durability than lacquers
- Quicker build up
- Quicker applications, 3 coats can be completed within 4 hours
- Mistakes are easily corrected (Finish can be wiped off when wet and then reapplied)
- Quicker drying time
- Lower overspray
- Easier for hand applications
- Non flammable (No strict environment rules imposed)
- Safer for the environment and for your health
The student will learn all about waterbase finishes and their applications. Hand application and spaying techniques will be demonstrated along with the tools of the trade. Once you have learned the knack of using waterbase coatings you will not want to go back to the traditional methods of varnish, shellac or nitrocellulose lacquers. All health issues will be addressed.
Duration: 8am to 5 pm (One day – 8 hours)
Class Size: 6
Discounts: Bring a friend and receive a 10% discount on your course.
Register 30 days in advance and receive an additional 10% discount.
Course #: 303